Pages

6.26.2012

Shooting Range

On Saturday Louis and I went to the shooting range up here in Logan.  It was lots of fun and my first time shooting outside of girl's camp, ever!  It was my first time shooting a hand gun as well.  I was kind of nervous.  Is that silly?  When we pulled up to the building and a gun fired I jumped!  Then another one fired and I jumped again!  I got used to it after that though!  We went inside and paid then got some targets.  We started inside and the targets were super far away I felt like.  I couldn't even tell if I was shooting the target or not.  When we pulled it in I had been hitting the target.  I didn't do too awesome, but not bad either!  We then went outside to shoot.  I liked it outside a lot better.  I did a lot better out there.  Mainly because we could have our targets closer!  I had a good time and liked being out with Louis and him teaching me something new.  Here are some pictures of our fun time.


Please don't feel the need to comment on my form!  It was
 my first time shooting!

The people next to us had these creepy people targets.
Later a worker came and told them they were illegal there
and they had to fold them over so the head wasn't showing
So then they were shooting decapitated people.

3 comments:

Holl.E.L.Wood said...

I get scared when I shoot guns too, every time, and we go about 2-3 times a year. I especially get nervous with the hand guns, or anything I know is going to kick back like a shot gun or Aaron's 40 mil. I hate the loud noise they make too. Last time Aaron's brother shot it off before I could get my ear plugs in and I was right next to him. My ears were ringing for the majority of the morning. Any way, looks like fun. I love the pregnant lady shooting a gun picture. :)

Becca said...

Yeah I felt kind of silly being pregnant and being there too! Also the fact that I was wearing a pink shirt.

Unknown said...

Pregnant or not Becca you look hard core. Take it from me, i taught shooting, you look great! I would love to go shooting up there!