Today was the 2nd annual "Bike with Brent" event. At this event you can bike, walk, jog, or run a 1.4 mile loop with Brent. All proceeds go towards scholarships for those with disabilities. I had heard about it on the radio, but didn't know when it was. Yesterday my friend Holly posted on facebook that she was going to bike it and was wondering if anyone wanted to come along. I wanted to do it, but I don't have a bike. I also have never biked pregnant, I don't know how that would be? I was willing to walk though, and they said strollers are welcome! I didn't want to walk alone so I started asking around to see who wanted to come with me! Kamila and Kaileb ended up joining Avery and me this morning. It was a very nice morning to be out, it was slightly overcast and not too hot. May I just say that Brent is one fast biker! He lapped us before we were even half way through, and he started out at the end of the biking group. Once we were down we stuck around for a while they had some small refreshments and drinks and there was an awesome playground. By this point it was no longer cloudy and it was so hot! I pushed Avery on the swing for awhile then I handed her off to Kamila and Kaileb and Holly and I went to sit in the shade! I love my family they are so good to always help out! We had a great morning and enjoyed being outside and supporting a good cause.
| Thanks Kami for taking this beautiful picture |
| That's better Holly and me |
| Kaileb, Kami, me, and Avery |
| Holly is in this pack of bikers. |
Holly can you find yourself??
I'll help you


2 comments:
That is so great that you got to go! I've lived in Cache Valley all my life and Brent is one of my favorite people to see around town.
Haha "You're here"
Yes, yes I am. :)
It was fun. I think I'll do it again next year.
Post a Comment