Pages

8.21.2011

Anniversary Time!

Apparently no one felt like sharing what happiness means to them, there were 0 comments on my post.  Sad.
On to something exciting! 
Louis and me
 As of the 18th Louis and I have been married 2 years!


Louis sang this song to me about 5 times on our anniversary-maybe more-anytime the word anniversary was mentioned.  I don't know if this song actually came from Flintstones or not, but I liked the video.  We celebrated this weekend by going to the Anniversary Inn same as last year, just a different room.  Two of Louis' sisters (Kamila and Tifannee) came to watch Avery overnight for us and I'm glad it went well.  The room we stayed in this year was Rich's Drive-In.  We really like the Anniversary Inn their rooms are fun.  Most of them at least.  There are a few that we wouldn't want to stay in.  Here are some pictures that we took of the room:
This is inside of our room
The bed is in the bed of the truck
So you sleep in the back of the truck and there's a projector that goes onto the wall so it's like you're at the drive-in.  Not really, but they do their best.  Over on the other side of the room for the kitchen they have what is supposed to be a concession counter and in the bathroom they have a poster with a bunch of different movie quotes.  It's a fun room and Louis and I enjoyed a night alone for the first time in 9 months!
This last year has been wonderful, we added Avery into our lives and it's been wonderful.  Seeing Louis turn into a Dad was amazing.  I love seeing them playing together, she loves him so much.  I look forward to continuing our family and seeing how much more wonderful our lives will become and how much more our love will grow.  I love Louis so much!  I'm so grateful that we have the gospel so we were able to be sealed for time and all eternity.  It's such a wonderful thing.

3 comments:

megs and josh said...

I am glad you had a wonderful anniversary! I didn't read your post about happiness..I will have to go back and comment :)

Sarah Moran said...

What a cool room! I'm glad you had a great anniversary and that Avery was happy wile you and Louis were away. Love you!

Holl.E.L.Wood said...

I wanted to stay in that room! Probably will one day. This Thursday we will be staying in the Vegas room :) I know I told you we were going to stay in the Players Clubhouse, but Aaron convinced me otherwise haha