Pages

8.25.2010

One Year. . .and 7 days


So this is a week late sorry! Last Wednesday was our 1 year anniversary! Oh and it was just the most wonderful year of my life. To celebrate we went to do sealings in the temple, and my one comment for that was that it was so hot in there! Apparently you could tell I wasn't doing too well just by looking at me because the sealer kept saying are you doing okay? You tell me when you need to stop. I just told him sorry it's just a little hot and so they turned the AC up for me and that helped a lot. After doing sealing we went down to the cafeteria to eat. Then we headed over to the anniversary inn to stay the night. We stayed in the player's clubhouse suite. The room had a fooseball table, a putting green and a heart shaped jetted tub. Let me start by saying, I am HORRIBLE at fooseball! We played a game and I didn't get a single point :( then the next morning we decided to play another one and Louis would only get to play with one hand and I won! It was a very good anniversary and I look forward to many more with my amazing husband! I can't believe how lucky I am to have Louis as my husband and am so grateful for eternal marriage and that I'll be able to be with him forever. He is so good to me and is always making sure I'm happy. Which can sometimes be difficult I'm sure with my fun emotions of pregnancy. I could not be happier with the life I have and am so grateful for this past year!


Us in our room at the Anniversary Inn
The awesome heart shaped tub!

2 comments:

Celestial Starr said...

That was a really sweet post! I got emotional at the end. I'm so happy for you two and I'm so glad you are a part of the family! You bring out the best in each other. Which is what marriage is ALL about!!!

Nanette said...

We stayed at the Anniversary Inn last year. I love that place. We stayed in the Jesse Jame's Hideout because it had a pool table. It was awesome. Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's already been a year.