Today Avery and I got a surprise visit from two of Louis' sisters: Kamila and Tifannee. They spent a few hours with us. We watched Charmed, took silly pictures, and had dinner together(lasagna). Here are a few of the pictures we took. If you want to see all of them you can look on facebook.
P.S. This weekend is the family reunion (the one that I have been stressing over and planning for the last year?) I really hope everyone is going to have a lot of fun, with the Brandley's it's hard not to have fun though. Be sure to come back here next week to hear all about it!


3 comments:
Yay for surprise visits! It looks like you guys had an awesome time! I can't believe how big Avery is getting! Good luck with the family reunion, I'm sure you guys are going to have a blast!!! :)
Also, I don't know if you remember this, but a few months ago I wrote a blog about Smallville and asked what shows you guys were addicted to. You said Charmed, so I've started watching it, and I am also addicted to it now! So good! I'm on season 5 :) thanks for the suggestion!!
Sister in laws are the best. I love all of Chris' sisters. I also love charmed. I wish there were more seasons of it.
Post a Comment