This weekend felt like forever! I'm not complaining. Louis was able to have a 4 day weekend, he didn't work . . .
Friday
Saturday
Sunday or
Monday
and that =
and that =
Awesome!
Here's a brief insight into our weekend:
FRIDAY:
Dinner with Jake & Celestial
Family
Utah State fireworks
Astronomy lessons
On the way to fireworks. Her face looks silly here
Cuzzy wuzzies Maya and Avery
SATURDAY:
Naps,
except for not as much, Avery wouldn't nap her 2nd nap
Main Street Cruise-In drive by
Fussy baby
The Bat mobile!
Delorean
This is an amphibian car (land/water car)
SUNDAY:
Church
watching the neighbors firework show
Sunday dress
MONDAY:
Liberty Days
Family
Avery swimming w/ aunts & uncles
Games
Food
Huntsville fireworks
Before the fireworks in Huntsville
Avery watching the fireworks
After fireworks are over we like to stick around the park for a while so the traffic can die down. We entertained ourselves by throwing around a football and just talking. Avery was tired and was actually cuddly which is rare for her so it made it nice for people to be able to hold her.
Kami & Avery
Megan & Avery
The 4th of July weekend was great, I'm grateful to live in this country and to have the things that I have. I know right now there may be things that we may not be too proud of in this country, but this land is still a wonderful place. I grateful for the freedom we have and those people who have fought for it.
4 comments:
Your baby is one of the cutest out there. I can't even handle it!!
you were at the huntsville fireworks too??? Cool! Wish I would have known that, I would have gone to find you :) lol
Bree: Why yes she is! I love her! If you two are still in Logan you'll have to come play with her sometime
Oh my goodness! I love that little face!!! Avery is SO extremely cute!!! I thought her face on the way to the fireworks was actually adorable. And I love the look on Kamila's face :) You do have one cute baby!!! In the Philippines they say "Liwat ang iyang mama" which means that she gets her looks from her mama but it is better than that. Like she's cute because of her mama :) Too bad I cannot explain it the way I want to but it is a compliment that I am trying to give to you :) She's beautiful!!!
Post a Comment