Anyone and everyone who reads this post please comment! Louis and I are hosting the Joel Brandley family reunion this year. We've been working on it for about a year now and it's now only a week away! I've really put a lot of thought and work into it.
A LOT!
Louis originally came up with the idea of having teammates and playing competitive games. Which could have been fun, but I really don't think I would have fun with Louis' family doing that. They get too competitive, and it would have been a mess. So with the suggestion of my sister Charissa we came up with a new idea that will still be SO MUCH FUN (I hope at least, I worry a lot) We're keeping it a secret because it's still going to be a little bit of a competition and we don't want to give anyone an advantage by letting them know what we're doing so they can practice or something.
Here is what I need suggestions for: We're going to have a little award ceremony the last night, there will be a first, second, and third place, but we also want to have some awards that the family can vote on. Some funny ones, serious ones, you know. We have a few ideas: funniest performers, most congenial team, best performers. So please give me your suggestions of what we can do for awards! Thanks!
3 comments:
Best sportsmanship, most flexible (being able to do something with with contorting their leg or something like that??) if I think of some more, I will let you know.
Most Original, Most creative...If it's for performances, I'm not sure exactly what you are doing but you could do like "The Elvis Presley award" For the person who "Shook it" the best? And silly things like that. It sounds super fun! Good luck, I can't wait to hear how it goes.
Sounds fun...we've done similar things before...Here are just a few ideas! Good luck!
-Best Laugh
-Who Traveled the Furthest
-Who Traveled the Least
-The Oldest
-The Youngest
-The Most Recently Married
-The Most Children
-Who's Been Married the Longest
-Person with the Longest name
-Family branch with the most members in attendance
-Baldest/Most hair
-Tallest/Shortest
-First to arrive
-Best motivator
-Most Valuable Player
-Loudest Cheerleader
-Most supportive Role
-Biggest Clown
-Best Smile
Post a Comment