This weekend is going to be the BEST! Here is a preview of what we're going to be up to:
Today we are going down to Ogden first of all to see. . . HARRY POTTER and the deathly hallows part 2. I can't believe it's the last one! The books are amazing I love them and the 7th one is my favorite, I love how everything comes together and how clever it is. I'm just so excited! It better be good and they better have Mrs. Weasley fighting Bellatrix in it. That was one of my favorite parts of the book. The movies haven't been too disappointing yet so I'm hopeful. After Harry Potter we're going down to Salt Lake and we're going to go to the airport to pick up Katie from the airport. She's returning from a 19 month LDS mission in the Halifax Canada mission.
Woohoo!
Saturday we're going to go play at the park and go on a stroller walk with my sister Megan. I'm sure we'll do something else exciting Saturday as well, but that's all we have planned for now.
Sunday is going to be super busy. It's going to start with going to Louis' cousin Daniel's farewell then I'm off to sing in Sacrament meeting with Megan (Come Thou Fount) then hopefully I'm going to make it to Brittany Hathaway's house, so I can see her before she heads off to her mission. (her farewell is also Sunday, but I can't make it) Then we're going to Weber State for FIREWORKS Every year Louis' family goes there and they bring food and games and it's lots of fun!
So like I said it's going to be the best weekend full of lots of fun and excitement and fireworks and family! I can't wait for it all to start!
*This is a little side note: I love winnie the pooh I remember watching it when I was younger, it's the best. Avery even has huge stuffed animals of Tigger and Pooh bear
and she loves them! I'm so glad she does too. The new Winnie the Pooh movie looks so adorable and sweet I am so excited to see it and then eventually (I'm sure) buy it! It came out today, but I'll probably wait to see it until it's out on DVD or in the cheap theater. Here's the trailer I got off youtube for it, so cute. Enjoy
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun weekend!! I'm jealous :)Tell Katie hi for me! I hope I get to see her soon!! I have no idea when I'll get to see Harry Potter so I'm jealous of that a lot. Also, I want to see you at the fireworks Sunday! We should contact each other that day. Love you girly!
Post a Comment