Faith is one of my favorite topics. The fourth article of faith states: "We believe that the first principles and ordinances of the gospel are: first, faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; second, repentance; third, baptism by immersion for the remission of sins; fourth, laying on of hands for the gift of the Holy Ghost." Faith is the number one principle, you need to have faith first. Having faith in the Lord Jesus Christ can get you through your trials. It can lift you up and give you peace, hope, and comfort.
Here is a great quote from Richard C. Edgley that I found from the October 2010 conference: "Choose faith over doubt, choose faith over fear, choose faith over the unknown and the unseen, and choose faith over pessimism."
Check out the whole talk here, it's seriously a great talk.
Faith is a choice, I know my choice.
P.S. Rereading this post just now I have the song for the 4th article of faith running in my head

No comments:
Post a Comment