I don't even know where to start. . .I guess at the beginning would be good.
Friday:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
I've heard a lot of people's thoughts on the movie, personally I loved it. I did get frustrated at the end with the Harry/Voldemort fight, and how he died, and how the Malfoy's left. Louis probably got annoyed with me saying "That's not how it was in the book!" "That's not what happened in the book!" "That's not how it happened in the book!" The Bellatrix/Mrs. Weasley fight was good, I'm glad they added it in.
Overall I was satisfied, I even cried. I was so giddy during it too. I LOVE HARRY POTTER! I want to re-read all the books now.
We're so excited for Harry Potter!
One of the reasons I love Megan
After the movie we went over to Megan and Ben's new apartment, it's huge and they have their own fenced in yard and a garage. They made us dinner and we had a good time Louis bonded with their kids. They took pretend naps together.
After dinner we needed to leave for the airport to meet up with the Myron Brandley family. We were so nervous we were going to be late and I'm not going to tell you how fast I was going. We ended up getting there in plenty of time and it was so exciting to see Katie after 19 months! Everyone kept asking if she's changed, I told them her hair was shorter. I was so upset that I forgot my camera when we went into the airport, but we did stop at In&Out Burger so I got a few pictures there.
It was great to see Katie again! She kept saying to Avery, "You're real! You're not just a picture"
Saturday:
We didn't have any plans, we just went to spend the day with Louis' parents. I did go to Tia Pan with Megan, but the rest of the day we were just with them.
Grandpa Grandpa playing with Avery
At Lee's with Kamila getting doughnuts
Sunday:
Was a busy day: farewell, singing, farewell, fireside, fireworks. The first farewell was Louis' cousin Daniel, he really did an excellent job. Unfortunately we couldn't stay for the luncheon after because I was singing with Megan in her ward. Communication errors made us two hours early though so we could have gone to the luncheon. They're sacrament is last not first. I felt like we did a good job though, we sang an arrangement of "Come Thou Fount" that we have sung before and I love. After singing I went to pick up Katie and we went to our friend Brittany's house she leaves for her mission to Chile on Wednesday. Then we went to the fireside at the Dee Event Center where Jeffery R. Holland spoke about pioneers. After that we went to Weber State for FIREWORKS the Brandley's are awesome by the way. They bring a grill and Joel is an awesome cook.
Katie and Avery in their Canada shirts
The best picture I could get of Louis and me
They have an awesome firework show
This weekend was so fantastic and very busy and I'm pretty sure we went to bed after midnight every night and oh my gosh I'm so stinkin tired!
2 comments:
Sounds like you all had a blast! Wish I lived there so we could hang out more, but we don't and I need to get over it! Miss you and your sweet Avery!
Harry Potter made me want to reread all the books too!!!
Post a Comment