Pages

6.06.2013

Brandley Reunion 2013

Our Brandley family reunion was this last weekend, I guess it's about time to blog about it!  I'm usually more on top of these things!
We had the reunion so early because Kamila leaves on her mission to Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 6 days!!  This year we did not go camping, we just had it here in Logan part of it at Jon and Alisha's and part at Jake and Celestial's.  It was really nice to be able to stay in our own home each night!  I'm not too much into the whole camping thing anyway.
There was a lot of volleyball, a lot of talking, a lot of running around little cousins, hanging out in the hammocks, food, hiking, birthday partying and fun!  My favorite part was when we went to the trampoline park on Saturday night.  It was my first time and so much fun!  We always had a trampoline growing up and i can't remember the last time I've been on one!  I loved it!  Now, I figured it would be best just to let the pictures do the talking!  There's a lot!


















No comments: