You are leaving on your mission tomorrow. The people of Milwaukee (I don't think I'll ever learn how to spell that without spell check) don't know how lucky they are! They are getting the sweetest, kindest, most genuine, fun person there is!
I know that you are going to touch so many people's life through your wonderful testimony. I mean seriously they don't stand a chance! I know I told you this Sunday, but you really are one of my heroes! You are such a wonderful example to me! I want to be like you when I grow up!
I love you Kami! I'm going to miss you calling me by my nickname. I'd say what it is, but I don't think it would be appropriate to put on here. I have so many great memories with you. Our relay race at the reunion. You're evolution of a smile. Exercising with you and Alisha. (Your hilarious jumping jacks in Alisha's attic) Peanut butter M&M art. Balancing on the foot rest. So many!!
You have always been so loving and helpful. You are always willing to do anything for anyone.
We love you Kamila! We will miss you these next 18 months, but we are so proud of you and can't wait to hear the experiences you get to have in Wisconsin!



No comments:
Post a Comment