Pages

6.18.2013

Father's Day

I think this was the best Father's Day yet!  I had lots of surprises for Louis and he said he had a really wonderful day.  Mary and I got up an hour before Louis and Avery so I got breakfast ready and then woke up the sleepyheads.  We gave Louis his presents after that.  I got him a a book, some Reese's Pieces (because he shared all of his with Mary), a framed picture of him with his girls, and superman shirts for the girls, and a video of the girls singing "I'm so Glad When Daddy Comes Home".  He said the video and the picture was his favorite.  Avery loved the video as well, she asked Louis to play it over and over and over again and had the same silly smile on her face each time!  
Louis is such a good dad!  Avery and Mary adore him.  It makes my heart melt.  I could not be more blessed to have him as my eternal partner.  Louis is strong, funny, patient, loving, caring, and much more.  He is the rock in our family we would be lost without him.  Happy Father's day Louis!

 So I told Louis before I could give him his next surprise he needed to get the girls dressed for church.  Little did he know the the girls undershirts were the surprise!  Their shirts say "My Dad is Superman"
Here are the pictures I got for Louis.  (Avery took this picture!)
Here's a collage of what is in the frame.  I got the middle picture from this blog.

Did you all notice the Super-pig in the picture above?  It's a piggy bank.  I also got that for Louis for Father's Day.  I got it months ago, and planned on filling it up before I gave it to him, BUT he found it early!  We did get it mostly full though!  Happy Father's day to everyone out there!  I hope it was a wonderful day!  To end this post here's the super cute video of Avery and Mary!  


Avery's laugh at the end, oh man it makes me smile every time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Avery's laugh made me smile too!

Hardings said...

I LOVE the shirts! They look so great!