When I was 10 my family and I were in Idaho Falls. We were walking around the temple and I can still remember the spirit my 10 year old self felt. As I looked up at the temple, I asked my mom
if we could get married in any temple we wanted.
She told me you could and I told her that this was the temple I wanted to get married in.
My mom and I for years talked about going back up to Idaho Falls and going to the temple (we did once and had such a fun time, but didn't go to the temple).
This last weekend, 14 years later, we finally did!
It was about time!
On Saturday we headed out at about 10 in the morning and got to the temple about 12:30.
It was beautiful! The temple was wonderful!
After we took some pictures and headed over to Smitty's to eat! Even though I was told their breakfast is better than Jeremiah's I ordered from the lunch menu.
I did get a cinnamon roll to take home for Louis. It was huge!! I should have taken a picture.
After Smitty's we walked around the River. We think we walked about 5 miles. It was really beautiful, but for much of the beginning we had to watch our feet instead of what was around us because the sidewalk was mostly covered with duck poop!
It didn't last too long though!
![]() |
| Lots of poop! |
![]() |
| We saw this on our walk. We are pretty certain since they came from Pennsylvania that they are related to us. |
When we finished our walk we headed home!
The whole trip was great and something I will remember forever. I'm grateful for my mom and all of the memories we've had together.
She's going to be leaving on a mission in just two weeks and I know she's going to be wonderful! I'm going to miss her more than I know.







No comments:
Post a Comment