Pages

6.28.2013

9 months

Our baby is 9 months old!  She just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter!  
At her appointment she weighed in at 18 lbs 5 oz (50%)
She was 27 inches long (35%)
Her head was 18 1/4 inches (95%)
So still average weight, short, and a big head!  

At her appointment
Mary was not feeling well the weekend she turned 9 months!  The morning of her appointment I noticed she felt a little warm, but decided not to worry about it since we'd be going in to the doctor that day anyway.  When they took her temperature it was normal even though she still felt warm.  That night the fever came.  
All the way up to 102.7, she was a very tired, snugly little girl.  
Which was kind of nice, but also kind of not.  
Especially during the night.  
I ended up bringing her into bed with me two nights in a row because she would sleep better.  
I'm pretty sure the fever was from her second tooth coming in.  



Mary is such a patient baby, especially with her overly affectionate sister!  



I still love seeing their relationship form.  They are the best of friends.  I wish you all could spend a day at my house so you could see all the cute things they do all day!!  I'd go ahead and tell you, but that would make for a very long blog post!

Since turning 9 months Mary has had her first ice cream cone!  She loved it!

You can see her here holding tight to my arm so I don't take that ice cream cone away!

Mary also had her first ride on the swing!  She really liked it!

Mary is a true joy to have in our home.  Her little personality is coming out.  She loves to laugh.  She already fake laughs.  Well it's more like a chuckle, I love it.  She loves music and singing.  Avery loves to sing Primary songs to her.  She loves to be outside and explore.  She is mischievous and tries to be sneaky!  Like speed crawling to the stairs when she sees the gate is down and when I try to stop her she just laughs hysterically!  Or crawling to the garden to eat dirt.  Oh dear we love our Mary, she is such a blessing in our home.

No comments: