All the kids were matching and we didn't even plan it!
![]() |
| Add caption |
![]() |
| Add caption |
![]() |
| Scavenger Hunt |
We rushed through the Home and Garden show so we could get down to Ogden so I could meet up with Annette, Tifannee, and Kamila to go down to Salt Lake for the Young Women's Conference. It was so much fun and all of the talks were amazing! If you haven't had the chance to see it you can watch or listen to it here. It was so wonderful to be there with all of the young women. It's kind of weird because I still feel like I am a young women! Then I think about it and I'm almost 24. That's old. Okay no it's not! It feels like it though when you're around the young women!
We spent the night at my parent's house and went to church with them. We wish we could have spent more time with them, but we are glad that we got to see them for a short time.
After their church we headed home because Louis had work that night. When we got home, we did our own Easter baskets. It was a lot of fun this year. Avery totally got the Easter bunny this year and I wasn't expecting her to. She got that the Easter bunny brought her an Easter basket and had fun looking for it! Mary had fun looking through her basket too!







No comments:
Post a Comment