Our little Mary turned 7 months old yesterday! I think I said this when Avery turned 7 months too, but 6 months seems like such a big milestone and now that's she's past it, it's crazy!
I weighed her yesterday and she weighs 16lbs 4oz so that's in the 20%. She is our itty baby!
She's still short too so that makes her look chunky!
Mary is still nursing great, I am so grateful for that. She nurses 5 times a day right now.
She eats food 3 times a day now. I usually feed her a whole jar of fruit in the morning, a half jar of fruits and veggies for lunch and dinner. She loves all fruit! She is a little picky with her veggies, her favorites are corn and carrots.
Have you seen those mesh bag things for babies? You can put food in them and snap it shut then they can gnaw on it and get the juice out. She really likes it and loves pineapple and oranges a lot!
| I thought it was funny how she was sleeping with her arm out of the crib! |
So earlier this month her nighttime sleeping went crazy! She started waking up once or twice during the night. It was a very frustrating 3 weeks, but for the most part she's stopped. Thank goodness! That was hard. I think it was possibly just a growth spurt.
Mary naps 3 times a day and sleeps 10-12 hours at night.
Mary has continued to learn so many things! She is just in a hurry to go! She always has been. We got pregnant with her after the first month. She arrived in this world after only 2 hours of labor and 12 minutes after I got to the hospital. She started rolling over before she was 3 months, she was getting up on her knees and army crawling before she was 5 months. Sitting up right after 5 months and fully crawling by 5 and a half months. Just this last month she started pulling herself up and now she does it all the time! On everything! (Which is why she has so many bonks on her head)
Also since she was born she has been so squirmy! Always trying to go somewhere! I wonder if this attitude will continue on with her through out her life.
I took a couple of Mary crawling and pulling herself up. If anyone is interested in seeing them, comment below and I'll post them.
Mary has been "talking" a lot the past couple of weeks. She said Aaa a lot and she also says baba and dada. You will also blow raspberries every now and then. Avery and Mary have a little game they play together. Avery will sit in front of her and take both of her hands and say Aaaa while she bounces them up and down. You smile and laugh and join in with the Aaaa-ing. It is super cute! I love those two.
Mary continues to be a happy and curious baby. We love her so much
and are so glad she's a part of her family!
1 comment:
She is growing super fast! Your probably right,it will continue to be her personality. Cute pics!
Post a Comment