This last weekend was a good one! General Conference yo! Sorry for the yo, I'm in a weird mood. We love general conference weekend! We get to sustain and hear from the leaders of our church. We always go down to spend conference with our families and play some conference bingo. If you missed it you can watch conference here. I'll be honest, I don't end up paying very good attention during conference. I'm too busy either with the kids or talking to my family. Which is why I am so grateful for technology so I can go back and listen to conference! This was my favorite talk. Even though I don't do too well at listening the weekend is always filled with the spirit! I love conference weekend! I had a cute picture of Avery sustaining the prophet, but I think I deleted it! Oh well, here's a cute picture of Tifannee and Mary!
No comments:
Post a Comment