Yesterday was my 24th birthday. Guys I'm 24. Next year I will be a quarter of a century! It was a very good day. It kind of started out sucky, but it quickly turned around. Thank you to everyone who worked to make my day so wonderful. I really appreciated it. We had spent the night at the Brandley's and in the morning Annette and Joel made me breakfast. Louis also made muffins and put a candle in one for me and they sang happy birthday.
After breakfast we just relaxed for a while and then I headed out to help set up for my Grandpa Jensen's 90th birthday party. His birthday is the day before mine. I decided to run to the church so Louis could have the car to drive himself and the girls to the church later. I got a little more than half way there when my mom met me and picked me up.
I spent the next few hours at the party. It was a little disappointing to be spending my birthday at someone else's birthday party, but I LOVE my grandpa so much and it ended up being a great day! My grandpa even got me a present and had everyone sing to me. That was very nice.
After the party we dropped off our girls with Louis' mom and dad and we went to dinner at Denny's with my siblings.
Then we headed back to the Brandley's and I left on a mini adventure with Phillip, Annette, Alisha, and Kami. It ended with me getting them free ice cream because it was my birthday, but don't tell the manager of Farr's Fresh that.
That pretty much ended my birthday celebrations, the rest of the day spent driving home. It really was an enjoyable day! Tthanks to everyone who made it special!

No comments:
Post a Comment