Yesterday we took Avery bowling for the first time. She had SO MUCH FUN! My goodness that girl! We were able to go with Josh who is in town for Phillip's wedding. It is a good thing it is loud in bowling alleys because Avery was being super loud! She was yelled yay about after every single bowl. She gave lots of high fives and just had a very good time! Even though Avery beat me, I think we all had a great time. We took some cute pictures, here are some of them:


3 comments:
I love her bowling shoes! How did Avery beat you? Was she using bumpers?
The bigger question is: Why weren't you using bumpers?
At the bowling alley we went to the bumpers go up on Avery's turn and down after her turn. So that's why she beat me! Also I just plain suck at bowling!
Post a Comment