Pages

4.02.2012

Toys

So it seems like pretty much every one has this ball popping musical toy thing for their child.  Am I right?  

Avery has always liked it, but not more than any other toy she has and hasn't ever spent too much time playing with it.  In fact I had put it up in her closet because she didn't play with it often enough.  Today she saw it and wanted to play with it so I brought it downstairs with us.  She spent 45 minutes playing with it and was laughing the whole time!  She even figured out how to put the balls back on the slide when they fly off.  She is so cute, I love Avery so much!
Putting the ball back on
So happy!

1 comment:

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

She looks more and more like you each time I see a new picture!