Pages

3.30.2012

New slippers

I got some new slippers the other day.  They were only $3, can you see why?

Aren't they great?  Yes I know, thank you!  Avery likes them a lot too.  She brought them over to me this morning and wanted me to put them on her.  So of course I did.

She's so cute and fun!  You should all be jealous that I get to spend all day with her.  She just keeps getting more and more fun.  I've loved watching her grow up and learn.  
In other news, I'm now 13 weeks, almost done with the first trimester.  It would be great if when the first trimester leaves it would take the morning all day and night sickness with it!  I'm not counting on it though, I'll probably be sick for another month if it goes like it did with Avery.  At least the pills (thank you modern medicine!) make is bearable.  All things considered I love being pregnant and watching my body grow and do what it is supposed to do.  Speaking of my body growing, here is a picture of me at 13 weeks, I'm getting quite big and seem to get bigger every day.  This picture was taken at the end of the day and my belly does grow a bit over the day since I have to eat every 2 hours so I don't get too nauseous, but this is about how I am now.  My belly button is getting shallower and will definitely pop out again.  I like that!  It's not every day you can see the bottom of your belly button haha!  Okay it's getting late and obviously I'm getting silly so I'll leave you with my picture.  Have a happy Conference weekend!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the slippers Becca, they are perfect for Easter;) oh and yes i am jealous that you get to spend all day with Avery! Hope to see you soon!