Pages

3.05.2012

Cute girl

Avery just keeps getting cuter and cuter and more and more fun!  I can't get enough of her!  I thought I'd share a few cute pictures I've taken the past couple weeks.  Please enjoy!
She pulled her pillow over her during her nap a few weeks ago
playing out in the snow a few days ago
she kept saying "Ooo"
She really liked it
Avery and me
Cute girl
She saw the camera and this is the face she gave me
Yes I know, I'm obsessed
It's okay though, Louis is obsessed too
In her cute Sunday dress
She still loves her Tigger and Pooh bear
We had a dance party last night

Such a sweetie

2 comments:

Meagan Hull said...

I really wish you lived closer! I have been trying to find someone for Kaiden and I to have play dates with, but his age just doesn't really match up with anybody right now. From all your posts and pictures, it seems like Avery and Kaiden are about the same age and would get along really well :) Oh and how could you not be obsessed with taking pictures of Avery? Haha she's adorable!

Holl.E.L.Wood said...

Those pictures are to die for! She is so cute. She looks so much older too. How fun.