Pages

3.13.2012

Wind Caves

This last weekend I thought it would be nice to take advantage of the warmer weather and go on a little hike!  Josh and Megan happened to stop by with some treats so I asked them if they would like to come too.  Of course they said yes, they also invited Alisha and Jon so they were able to come too.  I have not really explored Logan a lot so I didn't know of any places to go, Megan suggested the Wind Caves up the Logan canyon.  Sure sounds good to me!  So we headed up and started on our hike!  Within 20 paces we had 3 different people tell us, "It's really muddy," we could already tell that from their shoes.  It was still good, but we may or may not have stayed on the trail the whole time.  I also may or may not have grabbed a stick that was connected to nothing to help steady myself. . .I can't say for sure though.  It was only 1.8 miles us, but with all the switchbacks it seemed like more.  It was worth it though!  It's very pretty at the top, and the view is great.  I of course forgot my camera, but Megan sent me hers today, thank you!  You should all thank her too or else there would be no pictures this post, and that's boring.
Louis and me


All of us except Alisha and Megan
Alisha up on top
Avery, Josh, and Louis

The view
Josh, Alisha, and Louis.
I don't know what Louis is doing
It was a fun hike, and a good start to Spring!  Hopefully it's the start of Spring.  We'll see what Logan brings us.

2 comments:

The Van Tassells said...

You know, I have lived in Logan my whole life and never been to the wind caves. It looks like so much fun! I'm glad you guys got to get out and enjoy the nice weather...lets hope it lasts!! :)

JP said...

Louis is showing his "pregnant" belly because Alisha didn't want to.