I heard about Essential Swimwear through one of my friends. They have the CUTEST swimsuits and, wait for it. . .they're modest! It's hard to find swimsuits that are modest to me these days. Most of them seem to have plunging necklines, or low backs, or random weird holes in the side. For the past 8 days Essential Swimwear has been doing daily giveaways. Which is awesome because even with how cute the suits are, they are too expensive for me. Today is their last day and in my opinion they are ending with their cutest suit yet.
If you would like a chance to enter click here to go to their page on facebook. If you're seeing this too late to enter click here to go to their website. The only thing I wish was different was that their models were more normal sized not these little skinny girls. Makes me wonder, "Okay it looks great on her, but she's itty bitty, how would it look on me?" I understand it though, that's just how things are. Until later!

No comments:
Post a Comment