Pages

1.26.2012

Sometimes I Have Good Ideas

Avery loves bath time!  She loves to splash and (yes it's gross) drink the bath water.  I try to stop her, but sometimes it's just useless so I let her.  Her main obsession during bath time though is the splashing.  It used to be just with her feet, but recently she's started splashing with her hands.  It's so much worse!  The water goes everywhere and it's so frustrating!  I had a marvelous idea yesterday to solve this problem.
I took off this brown shower curtain
Then the inside clear curtain was all that was left!

Now I wash her really quickly then close the curtain and let her go to town! I can still see her, but I don't get wet!  (and neither does the rest of the bathroom)

She's a little smarty though
Hopefully this will make our bath time a little nicer for the both of us!

2 comments:

The Dance Source said...

What a smart Mommy! :0)Great idea!

Nanette said...

That is a good idea. I have the same problem with my kids. I swear I have to wash the floor rug at least once a week because it gets soaked from the kids.