Pages

1.15.2012

Avery's Adventures

Avery likes to explore and get into things.  Lately she's really liked to get into our food storage shelves.  She'll pull some cans off and roll them around the kitchen floor.
 I thought I had it pretty blocked off from her with her high chair being in front of it, but then she got smart and went from the side!  Even though it's a little bit of a stretch she gets them.


 Then she would roll all of the cans into the same spot in the kitchen, over in the corner by our recycling box (aka old diaper box you see in the background!)  Little smarty pants.  I came up with a solution though!  We have this old shelf from when I was a kid.  Just one shelf, not the rest of it.  I don't know why we have it.  So I placed it up in between our water containers and the storage shelves and she can't get to it anymore.  Woohoo for Mom!


No comments: