Over the Christmas holiday one of my favorite friends Nicole came back to Utah from Colorado. Nicole is one of those friends that I know I can always count on. She's one of those friends that no matter how long we've been apart it still seems like we've seen each other just yesterday! I'm so lucky to have a friend like her! Nicole has been going to cosmetology school for almost a year now and she said she'd do my hair when she came out. I knew she would do an amazing job because she loves doing this so much! She told me a long time ago that she was thinking of going to cosmetology school and using that to help pay her way through nursing school. I instantly knew it was a good idea and that she would be fantastic at it! She is finally doing and it and I was wrong. It wasn't just a good idea, it was a GREAT idea and she is more than just fantastic at it! :) I told her to do whatever she wanted to my hair, I trusted her. Plus if it happened to turn out not so great (even though I knew it wouldn't) hair grows back. It turned out great! It's the best haircut I've ever had. It takes only about 10 minutes to do and even if I don't do anything to it. . .it still looks great! Here are a few pictures:
 |
Here's a view from the front, not the best
picture sorry |
 |
| And here's the back |
 |
| This is without doing anything to it, it has just air dried |
 |
I can't put it in a ponytail, but at least I can pull it
up out of my face and it still looks good! |
Like I said Nicole sadly lives in Colorado, so I can't have her cut my hair anytime I want her too. If any of you are lucky enough to live close by though, go and see her! I promise you'll leave happy! Here's her info:
No comments:
Post a Comment