Pages

1.16.2012

Snow Play

We got a little bit of snow over night (like an inch maybe) Avery and I decided to go play in it.  I bundled Avery up in her snow pants, boots, two pairs of gloves and a hat.  Then we headed out for only about 5 or 10 minutes!  She's played in the snow before, but she was still very intrigued by it and didn't even tried to eat it this time.
Ready to head out.  Do you like how my hair
is sticking to her hat?
See what I mean?  Not very much snow.


This face let me know that it was time
to head inside
We headed back inside and I decided we should probably have some hot chocolate.  It was actually just warm chocolate for Avery.  It helped warm us back up.  It was a good morning.

3 comments:

Holl.E.L.Wood said...

I love, love, LOVE her winter hat. So cute!

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

I was gonna say the same thing, love her hat!

Becca said...

I wish I could say I made it, but I actually bought it at Stork Landing last year. A store here in Logan.