I forgot to write about this, but a little over a week ago my sister Megan and her family, plus John came up to visit us! It was Megan's first time up here since we moved into this new apartment in April. (Which reminds me I said I'd post pictures of our apartment and I still haven't. . .) It was fun, I like people coming to visit. That same day Louis had driven down south and picked up Ben (Megan's husband) and John to go to the Rocky Mountain Gun Show. Apparently it sucked by the way, it was unorganized and just different then what they expected. So on the way back to Logan Louis dropped Ben off to pick up Megan and the kids and they all drove up here! We played some cards, as we always do, while we waited for Avery to wake up from her nap. Then after a while we went to Firehouse Pizzeria! We love that place, but don't really go too often. They tried to leave without getting a FH'zookie! Which is just unacceptable if you ask me. Don't worry though we stayed and had one. If you don't know what a FH'zookie is, here's a picture.
It's a cookie baked in a cast ironed skillet and topped with ice cream and yummy chocolate and caramel syrup. D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S! Even if you get stuffed with pizza you'll eat the FH'zookie because it's just that good. Wow that was a lot of talk about a dessert. I hope if you ever go there I didn't oversell it. I don't think I did though. Here is a picture of us at the restaurant. It was great having them come up! Love you family!
No comments:
Post a Comment