Pages

11.04.2011

Halloween

I really don't have too much to say about Halloween!  With a not even one year old it's not too exciting.  Still fun, but once Avery is older and can get into it I'm sure it's going to be so much fun!  Even though she didn't know what was going she still made a cuuute cow!
I put a bow on her head so people would know she's a girl
I love this view!
On Halloween afternoon I went with two friends from our ward to the tick or treat at the mall.  It was nice, not too crowded and we got to see a lot of cute kids in cute costumes.  And got a 99 cent pretzel!
Sierra and Avery
Sher and Sierra
Sher, Sierra, me, Avery, Chrissy, and LynnDee
That night I didn't do much, sat at home and went to visit family so they could see Avery's cute costume.  Then Kamila came over, I made my own moby baby wrap, and we watched a movie that wasn't very good.  It was a fun day and I'm sure Phillip and John will enjoy Avery's candy that I'm going to send them :)

We are the farmer's and Avery is our cow
I love her smile here, she loves her dad!

2 comments:

Em said...

Cute!

Sarah Moran said...

What a cutie! I hope she enjoyed her first Halloween and that all of the candy she got was your favorite!