Saturday we had a party for Avery's first birthday which is tomorrow! We squeezed way too many people into our apartment, had some yummy food, and enjoyed good company.
Kamila helped me out sooo much in getting everything ready. Making the cupcakes, decorating, setting everything up. This isn't going to be a wordy post, just a picture-y post.
The dessert table. Kamila helped me make the Happy Birthday banner.
Avery's very own cupcake! Kamila decorated all of the cupcakes for me, such a relief not to have to do it.
The party begins! We had over 20 people in this small space.
Avery just sat there in front of her cupcake for a long time waiting for me to feed it to her! I had to eventually put her finger in the frosting before she started doing it for herself.
After she was all done, it was everywhere, in her hair, in her neck rolls, everywhere!
Opening up some of her presents! She loves them and Mom she goes for her piano first things every time she wakes up!
and this is Avery after her bath at the end of the night, ready for bed!
Apparently you can't upload videos to blogger anymore, at least I can't see how I can, so click here to see us singing Happy Birthday to Avery.
Thank you to everyone that came that night, it's so nice knowing that so many people love Avery.
Happy Birthday also to Mom, John, Katie, Kassie, and baby Elizabeth!
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow Avery! :)
So cute!! Wish could of been there!
Happy Birthday Avery! I wish we could have been there, but someday I know I'll get to meet you. It looks like she had a great party!
Post a Comment