Now for a more thankful Thanksgiving-y post.
I'd like to share 5 things that I am grateful for, in no particular order.
I am thankful for my Louis. He is so amazing. He is my rock. If I'm having a hard day all I need is Louis there by my side and it's all better. He sacrifices so much for our family and I know he would do anything for me. I am so thankful that I have my best friend to spend eternity with.
I am thankful for motherhood. I'm so thankful for my chance to be a mother on this earth. It's an amazing blessing. Being at home and being a mother is greater than anything else I could be doing with my life at this time. I'm thankful for Avery making me a mother and how happy she always is, she's made this first year so easy!I am thankful for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am thankful for my parents who raised me in the church. I am thankful for all the joy it's brought into my life. It's brought me knowledge, I know who I am, I know where I came from, I know why I'm here, and I know where I'm going. along with this I want to say I'm thankful for temples. I'm thankful that I was able to go through the temple for myself and that I am able to go for others who have passed on and were not able to go for themselves. I am thankful for the spirit that resides in temples and that I can feel closer to our Savior.
I love this picture. I am thankful for my Savior. I can't even express this in the right way. No words are good enough. I am so thankful for the example he is, and for the sacrifices he made for me. I am so thankful for the love he has for our children. It's a blessing knowing that they are being watched over and that they hold a very special place in His heart.
I am thankful for glasses and contacts. If I were to live in a time before them it would be so sad! So so so sad! I wouldn't be able to do much. I would only be able to see clearly about a foot ahead of me. I'm serious, my eyes are horrible! You know it's bad when your eye doctor is even making fun of you for it!
That's all, I hope everyone took some time out of their busy weekend to think about what's most important in their lives and what they're most thankful for.


1 comment:
Great posts Becca! it looks like you guys had an amazing Thanksgiving weekend! I seriously missed out at the cabin... :) I am Thankful for you and your cute family! Thanks for all your support!
Post a Comment