Pages

11.17.2011

Christmas Rocks

We have had our Christmas decorations up for over a week and I love it! I smile when I walk in the door.
Our Avery ornament from my sister Charissa. Can you see her name on it? It lights up different colors. Avery likes it. She even liked it last year see. . .
We don't have a fireplace so I made one out of paper to hang our stockings haha! We put my wreath over it.
And if you're wondering why there's no fire in the fireplace. . .I was going to make paper fire, but Louis said I couldn't because we don't want to burn Santa's bum!
Avery even wore her Christmas jammies last night to bed. She also needed her Tigger last night, she cried until I put him in there with her. Then finally fell asleep. People are so crazy about not putting things up before Thanksgiving, geez what's your problem! Why can't I start celebrating the celebration of Christ's birth early? I love Christmas, the decorations, the store displays, the music, the kindness it brings out in people, it just makes me so happy inside! So say whatever you will about me decorating early, I don't care and I'll be decorating early again next year!

4 comments:

Turning 50 said...

agree. I celebrate Christmas year round. I start my official celebration October 17!

Em said...

So cute!

megs and josh said...

I love the fireplace! how creative!

Sarah Moran said...

I L-O-V-E your super creative fireplace! I might just steal this idea because I never can find a good place for the stockings to hang.