We have had such a fun month learning about Thanksgiving!
I wasn't super great at taking pictures of everything we did.
Here are a few of the things I did remember to take pictures of!
This was a fun game! Avery loves the game Cooties, so I knew she'd enjoy this.
I love her finished turkey!
This was a on-going activity.
We first talked about the Pilgrims and put them at our Thanksgiving table.
The next week we talked about the Indians and added them to our table.
The week of Thanksgiving we talked about Thanksgiving food and added some food to our table!
What we're thankful for. Starting at the top left corner and going clockwise:
Avery, is thankful for a tent for camping. She drew a picture of us camping on the beach.
Louis is thankful for me, our baby boy, Avery, and Mary.
Mary is thankful for books to read. I drew it for her. (in case you couldn't tell)
Becca, I'm thankful for Louis and everything he does for us!
Our toilet paper rolls people
Here is a picture of Avery with all of the crafts we did together during the month.
At the end of the month, Avery can now tell the story of the first Thanksgiving.
She loves to learn! I hope that sticks with her throughout her life.


No comments:
Post a Comment