This was our turkey making station! Avery and I were a turkey making team and Louis and Mary were supposed to be a turkey making team. Mary didn't seem to want to participate though and instead spent the whole time doing this:
Dip apple into apple dip. Lick apple dip off. Repeat.
So Louis had to make his turkey all by himself.
Avery had lots of fun making a turkey and coming up with a "patterin" for the tail feathers.
She even did pretty well folding the legs like an accordion.
Here is Louis' finished turkey. He named him The Yummy Turkey.
Avery named her turkey Heart.
She is very good at naming things. Example: Her brother "Hammer."
We had a lot of fun as a family doing this! Today Avery did a color by number turkey and tomorrow we're going to be playing a make-a-turkey game. It's played like Cooties. I think it's going to be lots of fun. I'm grateful for this fun time of year!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
Beautiful turkeys! And if I were there I'd be right beside Mary eating apple dip and leaving the turkey making to my partner.
Post a Comment