How far along? 28 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain? 15 pounds
Maternity clothes? Mostly yes to the maternity clothes, but I've been able to make some of my
non-maternity clothes work for me still.
Stretch marks? No new ones that I have noticed yet, my belly could be hiding some though. It did with Avery!
Sleep? Once I get comfortable I can fall asleep and sleep well through the night. Unless I have to go to the bathroom.
Best moment of the week? Avery. She's so excited for her brother. She tells everyone we meet that I have her brother "Hammer" in my tummy and that he's going to grow and then come out.
Miss anything? Being comfortable. I've started feeling some round ligament pains this week.
Movement? So much! Especially early in the morning, it wakes me up sometimes. He's still low, but he's getting bigger so I'm feeling him higher up now too! Instead of getting hit in the ribs like with my girls I'm getting hit in the hips. It's weird.
Food cravings? I'm not having any cravings.
Labor signs? I've been having several braxton hicks contractions throughout the day.
Belly button in or out? Out.
Wedding rings on or off? I am lucky and have never had any swelling with any of my pregnancies
Happy or moody most of the time? I don't think I'm happier or moodier than usual.
Maybe ask Louis or my kids for a better answer on this one.
Looking forward to? Being able to stand up without having to pee.
Picking out a name. Please let that happen soon! I have a name I love, but Louis isn't sure about it.
I am still feeling good overall. I do get uncomfortable at times, but it's been okay. I am so looking forward to having a new baby! It is such a wonderful and spiritual event. I am so excited for our first son! It is very exciting to think that with the way my last two pregnancies went we could be holding our new baby boy in our arms in less than 10 weeks.
1 comment:
so fun!
Post a Comment