Pages

11.22.2014

4 Year Pictures

Avery's birthday is today!  I will be posting about her birthday fun tonight or tomorrow, but while she's busy upstairs playing with her new play food I thought I'd take the time to post some of the birthday pictures we took a while back.  Plus this years birthday interview!

Let's start with the birthday interview picture!  It is a fun tradition we start at the age of 3.
Click here to see last years.

click to enlarge

I took so many pictures of Avery.  She loves getting her picture taken and had so much fun running to different spots to get her picture taken.  So this post is going to have a lot of pictures!  Enjoy!









she really wanted one with her pumpkin!






1 comment:

Sarah Moran said...

So she really likes rice krispies? It looks like it's krispies for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at your place. Happy birthday Avery!