Pages

8.07.2012

Visits

We've been lucky enough this Summer to have two of my sisters and their families come visit.  It's times like these that I wish we didn't live an hour away from my parents.  We didn't get to see them as much as I would have liked.  It was fun seeing them for the little bit that I could though! 
The first visit was from Charissa.  She drove out with her kids and a few weeks later Don flew out with his friend Ray.  While they were here Avery was getting 2 molars in and she was pretty grumpy and super clingy.  I feel sad that that's how they got to see her.  It was still fun to be with them though, a few things we did were water fun, the cache valley cruise-in, games, hanging out, and having fun.  I've been lucky enough to see Charissa every Summer for the past 4 years!  I hope it continues!
Emma was such a little mom!  Avery loved her
Emma and Avery playing ring around the rosies
Don, Avery, and me
Charissa, Avery, and me
The best picture I could get of Charissa's kids with Avery

The next visit was from Jessica and her family!  I hadn't seen Jessica in 2 years and hadn't Erik in 5 years!  Yes, that means Louis had never met Erik.  A few things we did were card games, hanging out, shopping, and water slides.  Katie and Zach have grown up so much!  Katie will be getting her driver's license in October!  We had fun with them here!
Megan, Katie, and Jessica
Katie, Lizzie, Mikaela, Tafton, Zach, Gizmo, and Avery
John, Zach, and Katie hitting a volleyball around
Jessica and me
This is a very brief post of their visits.  I haven't really been in the blogging mood, sorry.

No comments: