I realized I haven't done a post for Avery in a long time. The last one was when she was 18 months! That was way back in May. So it's probably time for another one. Things have been fun, she's still so cute and continues to learn new things just about every day. Things are also not so fun sometimes! Since we were called into nursery she's been pretty clingy. She's finally started getting better over the past couple of weeks. She throws little mini tantrums as well so that's fun. When she gets upset she'll hit herself in the face crying and saying ow. Does she really think I'm going to sympathize and give her what she wants because she's hitting herself? I don't really know how to get her to stop doing this. So far I just ignore it and she stops pretty quickly. Her tantrums never last long though. Over all she's a perfectly happy little girl.
An exciting new thing she's learning is her colors! She knows blue, green, purple, yellow, and red. I'm including yellow even though she calls it banana. It still counts. She still loves to dance whenever there is music, and sometimes when there isn't! She likes to sing too. She loves songs with actions. She dances and sings along to the Blue's Clues songs. Her other favorites are Popcorn Popping and Pat-A-Cake. She loves to stack things and get them to balance, she is definitely her father's child. When we were out shopping I had a large jar of salsa in the front of the cart with her and she was holding two things of spices we were getting. She spent the shopping trip stacking the spices one of top of the other on the top of the jar of salsa! She loves putting on jewelry, she calls them pretty's. Her favorites are bracelets and beaded necklaces. Often times she has 2 or 3 necklaces on and bracelets all the way up to her elbows. Over the past week or so she's really started picking up on words. It makes me happy! I don't really know what to expect from her speech wise at this point so it's something that worries me just because I don't know where she should be! She still loves Blue's Clues and Winnie the Pooh. She calls Pooh Bear Pa-Pooh, it used to be just Pooh I don't know why she added the Pa to the beginning, but it's cute.
Now it is time for a photo dump of pictures from the past couple of months. She gives the cheesiest smiles when she see's the camera!
 |
| Cutie pie with a silly face! |
 |
| After playing in the sprinklers! |
 |
| Brushing her teeth |
 |
| Taking a ride on Dad's shoulders |
 |
| Laying on my tummy |
 |
| 4th of July |
 |
| Silly face |
 |
| She doesn't like the vacuum so she hides from it like this |
 |
| Putting a baby in her tummy |
 |
| Relaxing (a lot) and having a snack |
 |
| Wearing some of her pretty necklaces |
 |
| She's saying cheese |
 |
| Avery and Dad |
 |
| Avery and Mom |
 |
| She still loves shoes |
 |
| She loves brushing her teeth |
2 comments:
She seriously keeps getting more and more gorgeous! Love that sweet Avie Baby!!!
Even though she calls it banana! I love that; it's got to be the cutest thing ever.
Post a Comment