Pages

8.16.2012

33 weeks

I'm now just over 33 weeks along.  If things go the way they did with Avery I'll have this baby (still currently nameless) in 4 short weeks!  I know I probably won't have her as early as I had Avery, but I really hope I do!  You never know I suppose, I could.  I'm ready to meet this baby girl!  I'm also ready to be comfortable again.  How wonderful it will be not to have heartburn, to be able to bend over, to be able to sleep comfortably without 4 or 5 pillows, and to not have constant back and hip pain.  I've been getting Braxton Hicks contractions for the past 4 or 5 weeks.  Just a couple a day usually.  Things are generally good though and what is to be expected at this point!
 
This is me a few weeks ago
My belly button is sticking out all the way now!  Before it was totally out Louis would say the baby just wasn't done cooking yet.  Now that it's all the way out I asked if that meant the baby was ready to come out and he said no.  So I don't understand.  My stomach is also big enough to balance a cup on it.  It's pretty handy.

We love this baby girl a lot and enjoy feeling her move around, but can't wait for her to come join us!  Hopefully we'll agree on a name by then!

2 comments:

Sarah Moran said...

Looking good Becca! I love that dress in the first photo it looks amazing on you.

Becca said...

Thanks! I found it at the D.I. it's a normal dress just a size up from what I normally wear!