My favorite things from the open house were: When we pulled up in the bus to the temple and Avery said "wow!" It was sweet. The way the little booties looked on Avery's feet and how she kept looking curiously at them.
I didn't realize it until my mother-in-law pointed it out, but there were peaches/peach blossoms all around the temple. (This was after we had left) I remembered seeing a picture of a women putting peaches in a basket and thinking, "that's weird" now I get it! There are also peach blossoms on the carpets and on the windows in the dressing rooms and on the lights. I like the little Brigham City touch that adds!
It was nice to be able to bring Avery along with us and walk through the temple. I'm grateful for all the temples we have around us, we are very blessed here! I'm very grateful that I have a forever family!
Isn't this last picture so cute!!
2 comments:
That is a great picture!
I'm so glad you were able to go to the open house and show Avery how important temples are to you and your family.
Post a Comment