Pages

7.30.2012

Brandley Family Reunion 2012

Alisha and Pug were in charge of the Brandley family reunion this year and we went to Willow Flats in Idaho  to camp over the weekend.  We got up there Thursday evening and stayed until Saturday afternoon.  It was great to be up there with our family.  We played some fun games and got to know each other more.  Avery was a little moody while we were there.  A combination of not getting very good sleep and the fact that she's been quite clingy lately.  That made it a little horrible at times.  It was a good reminder though of how wonderful my Brandley family is.  They were so helpful and took Avery for me every now and then so I could have a break.  We are so blessed with the family we have, we love them!  I was really bad about taking pictures, so here are the few pictures I did take.
Maya and Avery sharing a chair by the campfire the first night

I was trying to get a picture of how DIRTY her face was, but she got
too close to the camera and you can't really see it

This was one of the games we played, you had to get everyone balanced
on the crate for a certain amount of time

It was hard

The most they got on was 6 people I think

Just hanging out

Louis and me the last day we were there
We can't wait until next years reunion!  We may be going to Nauvoo!

No comments: