Pages

7.10.2012

From My Sister

For the whole month of June my parents were on vacation.  For part of their vacation they were in Germany visiting my sister Sarah and her family.  I had sent some fabric with my mom so Sarah could make me a bag. (I'm going to use it as a diaper bag) Some of the fabric I sent over freaked out when Sarah pre-washed it so they had to go pick out something different.  Sarah and my mom were worried it would be too bright for my liking, but I love it!  Plus my awesome sister Sarah put a bunch of extras in the bag!  I wanted to share pictures of them so everyone can see.  Mostly it's for Megan because she saw the bag, but didn't get to see any of the extras Sarah had made.
The outside of the bag

Look at all of the pockets!

Diaper changing mat and a wipes/diaper holder

A closer look at the wipes/diaper holder

Burp cloths

And if those weren't enough there were also some SUPER cute clothes in there.
These match the bag!

This is probably what she's going to wear going home

I LOVE this one!

Cute onesies and pants

The back of the cute pants!
Thank you so much Sarah!  You made me doubly excited for this new baby girl.  Still no set name for her.  We talked about a lot of names yesterday, but there was only one name that we both liked.  Not loved, but liked.  It's driving me crazy, I like to have a plan and I really don't want to be going into the hospital still trying to decide on a name.  Today is the last day of my second trimester so three months left is all! 

No comments: