So I had this idea a while back to do a 14 days of Valentine's for Louis. Just little things to give him everyday the first 14 days of February. Today was day one! It was pretty exciting and made me giddy hehe I know that's silly, but I was. Here's what I did for day one:
I made him this fishy and on the back of the fishy it said . . .
If you can't read it, but you hopefully can, it says "Welcome to day 1 of your 14 days of Valentine's! I guess we should start out with asking if you will o-"FISH"-ally be my Valentine?" (Get it?) Then it says check yes or no. Of course I gave him some goldfish crackers with this.
And just in case you're wondering, Louis checked yes!
4 comments:
Adorable! you are so clever!
Cute idea. What a great way to make him feel special for 2 weeks, instead of just 1 day. :)
so cute!!! :) what a nice wife you are!!
That is such a cute idea! I'll have to remember that for next year :)
Post a Comment