Pages

2.14.2012

Valentine's Day

The big day of LOVE has come!  We didn't really get to do anything today to celebrate, besides exchanging presents, because of school and work.  It was still nice though and we'll hopefully do something this weekend.  I had given Louis his 14th day present and when I asked if he wanted his other present he said, "You already gave me my present."  He was really confused and thought that was all he was getting.  I'm glad he appreciated it that much!  I got Louis a tie rack for his present.  He asked me for one a while ago.  I know they have fancy pancy electric ones, but all the reviews I read were all pretty bad, saying they're really loud and the batteries run out quickly and they break pretty quickly.  So I got him some plastic ones that will work just as well!  I made some paper ties to hang on it and wrote a reason why I love him on each of the ties.  I also got him a bunch of candy (that's what's in the Victoria Secret bag) and made him a Valentine's card!

Louis got me a necklace and 3 chocolate oranges!  The chocolate oranges were exciting, they should totally be in stores all year round. (as well as Cadburry eggs!) I don't know if he found them online somewhere or bought them around Christmas and saved them for me.  Here is a picture of me wearing my new necklace.
Stay tuned for tomorrows post, it will be a GREAT one!

1 comment:

Holl.E.L.Wood said...

I got those same tie racks for Aaron on Amazon. :) I need to get him like 2 more though. The man has so many ties! Haha.