Pages

2.06.2012

14 Days of Valentine's-Days 4,5, and 6

I'm combining days today.  We were down in Ogden over the weekend and I didn't take the time to put them up here.
Day 4:  I bought some bubbles and on the front I put, "You 'blow' me away!"  Then on the inside of the card i wrote a little note telling him why he "blows" me away.
Day 5:  I got a hot wheel and wrote "I 'wheelie' love you!"  I know it's lame!  I do wheelie love him though.
Day 6:  I was in the store last week and saw a chocolate bar wrapped like a one billion dollar bill and decided to add it into this 14 days of Valentine's.
One the back I wrote, "I'd choose you over a billion dollars any day!"  and I would!
I've been having fun with this and Louis has really enjoyed getting something special each morning!  I hope you guys like reading about it and maybe even get inspired to do something extra for your guys!  I know a couple of people already have from me doing this and that makes me so happy!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh Becca this is such a cute idea!! You are just so amazing!