Day 11: I got Louis Pop Rocks and on it I put "You ROCK!" I actually still had my camera at this point, but Louis ate them so fast that I did get a picture. Louis' mom asked us if we kissed with them so if any of you are wondering too, no we did not. . .we have before though.
Day 12: I got Louis some apple juice and wrote, "You are the apple of my eye!" We never have apple juice in our house so I didn't really know if he really likes it or not. He does though, it's already almost all gone.
Day 13: I got him cheese crackers. I wrote on them "I know it's 'cheesy' but I love being your Valentine" I actually forgot to put them out this morning so when Louis got home from school he said, "Don't I get a present?" Haha I'm glad to know that he's liking this.
Day 14: I haven't given this to Louis yet, but he never looks at our blog so it doesn't matter if I put it up early. For the last gift (I got him an actual gift as well, but we'll go over the actual Valentine's day later this week) I gave him some Charleston Chew's and on them I wrote. . .
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment