Pages

2.15.2012

Big News!

Like I said yesterday today's post is going to be GREAT!  I don't want to disappoint so here is the awesome post.
*
Do you get it?  No?  Okay I'll just tell you then, I'm pregnant!  I am 7 weeks and my due date for now is October 3rd which is Louis' birthday!
Was anyone expecting it?  We've told our immediate family and almost everyone said they assumed I was!  Annoying.  My mom actually said to me, "last time I saw you I decided you were pregnant."  Uh okay?   At that point the last time I had seen her I didn't even know for sure if I was pregnant.  Motherly intuition I suppose.  I didn't think anyone would expect it because this time we told everyone when I was only 5 weeks.  We did that so I wouldn't be throwing up yet and then have everyone guess because of that.  Which is what happened last time.  We told everyone in Louis' family by having Avery wear a "big sister" shirt.  It took most people a loooong time to see the shirt and I eventually just said "so what do you think of Avery's shirt?"  Then they finally got it!
I've been nauseous for the last week and throwing up the past 3 days. (I'm sure everyone wanted to know that)  I have an awesome list of ways to combat morning sickness and some things on there have helped me keep it somewhat under control.  If anyone has some tips though, I'd greatly appreciate any!  
I'm already getting a little bigger, it's most likely because I've been eating every two hours so I don't get sick and has nothing to do with the baby inside of me.  I haven't gained weight though so maybe not.


 I'm almost 4 weeks on the left and 7 weeks on the right.  You can see a little difference right?  I cropped my head out on the second picture because I have seriously been in my pajamas since Sunday and haven't really gotten ready at all.  No one wants to see that.  My first appointment is March 14th, I'll be 11 weeks.  It kind of bugs me that my OBGYN doesn't see you earlier.  I want to see my baby!  A month seems like an eternity away!  Hopefully this time will fly by.
Louis and I are sooooo excited for this new little baby to join our family and feel so blessed!  I think Avery will be excited too, she loves babies.  Hopefully this post was great enough for you!
*Obviously the first picture was changed a little bit. . .We couldn't find a "Bump Ahead" sign anywhere!!  Finally with a little help (thanks) we found a "Bump" sign so it was good enough.  Here is the picture before I did anything to it and a few other ones we took.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Woohoo:) I didn't even realize that you changed the sign good job! Also "good job" on the baby;) You look great! hope you get feeling better asap!

Becca said...

I don't know if I told you this, but that is what Louis said to me when I told him I was pregnant, "good job." Uh thanks Louis. . .you too. . .haha

Em said...

So excited for you! Congrats!

The Dance Source said...

awesome! Congrats! How far apart will your little ones be? I love the sign, I couldn't tell you had changed it either. BTW Before I told anyone that I was prego with Emma, your mom told me the same thing. LOL :0)