We enjoyed a weekend of pedicures, movies, food, and being together. It was a good weekend getting away from my normal responsibilities.
2.05.2018
Surprise Trip
This has seemed like the year of travel! When really I didn't travel that much, but it was a lot for me. We went to visit my Grandpa twice, Louis and I went on our big trip to England, and then early in December I went to North Carolina for a sister's trip. A few weeks before my trip to North Carolina I got a text from my sister Jessica asking that if the flight was covered if I could swing coming out for a sister's weekend. Um. Yeah! We quickly figured out babysitting for the couple of days we would need it while I would be gone and Louis would be at work and I packed my bags and headed out with Megan on a red eye flight!
We enjoyed a weekend of pedicures, movies, food, and being together. It was a good weekend getting away from my normal responsibilities.
We enjoyed a weekend of pedicures, movies, food, and being together. It was a good weekend getting away from my normal responsibilities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment